Enhanced Performance, Control and Security for your IT Infrastructure
Make electrical outages, fires and other environmental risks a thing of the past. In our data center, your network infrastructure is protected by sophisticated power-redundancy, cooling and fire-suppression systems, ensuring business continuity.
Our data center is virtually impenetrable. It features two-stage authentication for access—with biometric authentication and round-the-clock video monitoring of the perimeter, cabinets, cages and suites.
With your infrastructure equipment in our data center, our technicians deal with the time-consuming, day-to-day maintenance that regularly distract your IT professionals from their core purpose. You can also take advantage of our fully managed services, offloading tasks like service performance monitoring.
Room to Grow
You don’t have to worry about whether there’s room to add to your environment as your business grows. Even if you intend to scale down or replace old equipment, we take care of the logistics.
Redundant Cooling System
- N+1 cooling redundancy
- Redundant computer-controlled compressors, hot aisle/cold aisle containment and humidity-control systems
- Perforated cabinet doors for temperature control
- N+1 power redundancy
- Redundant uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems
- High-capacity continuous run diesel generators with fuel for a minimum of 24 hours of operation
- Unmarked facilities with single secure entrances
- Two-stage authentication process at all facilities
- CCTV security cameras (low-light technology) monitor facility interiors and exteriors 24×7
- Nation-wide fibre network including access points in the U.S. and overseas
- Multi-homed network, with extensive peering and Tier 1 transit providers
- Two-stage, pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system (extinguishes fire without water)
We’re here for you.