Your PBX, Your Way: On-premise or in the Cloud
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX VoIP Phone Systems from DMS iTech there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates which promise easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
Through the modern, intuitive management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX VoIP Phone Systems from DMS iTech, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. No matter if you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Licence offer
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX from DMS iTech sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
By using 3CX from DMS iTech, your ongoing telco cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Have Any SAN Storage Area Network Related Questions?
We’re Here for You!